Off to bed and things, more-or-less.
Full Moon Dates for 2014
for my followers who are werewolves
for my followers who are dating werewolves
to all my followers that want to avoid werewolves
for all my followers who want to become werewolves
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from reading fanfiction, it’s that clear communication will save you at least three chapters of angst.
OKAY TUMBLR. IT’S TIME TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Reblog this if you pronounce “.gif” as “GIF.”
WE SHALL SEE WHICH ONE PREVAILS.
How long have you been writing?: Since I was in 6th or 7th grade, I believe. So 10 years, roughly. Possibly a teensy bit longer.
Why do you enjoy writing fanfiction?: Oh, man. That’s a tough one. I love the way fanfiction lets us explore aspects of characters and relationships that the canon hasn’t touched. It gives us just one more part of fandom to immerse ourselves in, one more way to make us feel like we’re really part of something, and a way to do it in a way others will appreciate.
Ddlkwadlksadja bless u for doing this. <3
THE WORST KEPT SECRET
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
- if I ever miss a tag please feel free to tell me
- even if it’s not something that personally triggers you
- even if it’s on anon